Source Your Hotel’s Food the Sustainable Way
Sustainability is a must for hotels across the US as the younger generation of travelers wants to do their part to help save the planet – even if they’re not 100% sure what sustainable travel means. Culinary Specialties can help by allowing you to present sustainable food options to your guests. Here are just some of the ways that we have implemented sustainability in our food manufacturing business.
- Energy conservation – The coolers and processing rooms at our prep facility are outfitted with LED lighting to reduce energy use. Lights are also set on timers to ensure they are always off when not in use.
- Recycling – Anything that can be reused at our facility is recycled. This reduces waste and helps to produce the next generation of recycled products.
- Support for local growers – Supporting local farmers provides a boost to the community and local economy while also ensuring our clients receive the freshest food.
- Alternative products – We use alternative products to the hazardous materials that are used at many food manufacturing plants. This protects our staff and customers, and it also reduces our carbon footprint.
- Training & education – We ensure our staff is knowledgeable when it comes to the best sustainability practices.
Let’s Improve Your Hotel’s Sustainability Together!
Sustainability is more than just a marketing topic for hotels – it is a way of doing business that can lead to a better future for the planet. Partner with Culinary Specialties today to learn more about how we can help. Call 760.744.8220, or you can request a quote online.