Purchasing Sustainably Prepared Meals
Whether you are serving prepared meals to a wedding, a corporate event, or a plane full of hungry passengers, you want to offer the highest quality of food with a minimal footprint for the earth. Here are a few ways that Culinary Specialties has become a respected company in the wholesale food service industry by offering our clients sustainable meals.
- Fresh foods – We use freshly grown foods for all of our meals, so your customers get the best flavor.
- Local growers – We source our food from local growers, so while we can offer freshness, we are also supporting local farms.
- Energy efficiency – Everything from our freezers and coolers to the lighting we use is energy efficient so that we leave a minimal carbon footprint.
- Recycling program – We train our employees to be conscious of the environment, and we have implemented a recycling program to reduce waste.
- Alternative solutions – To minimize the use of hazardous materials, we seek out alternative products that are safe for the environment.
Our Commitment to Safe and Environmentally-Friendly Meals
At Culinary Specialties, we care about people and the planet. That is why we take every precaution possible to provide food that has been sustainably sourced and safely prepared and shipped. We regularly review our policies to see if there is anything that can be done to further these company values.
If we sound like the company you want to source wholesale meals from, contact us today by calling (760)744-8220. You can also get in touch with us by submitting our online contact form.